Introductions

Writing about mobile media lifestyle trends, the convergence of networks and the continual merging of electronic devices

Picture of Rudy De Waele
Writing about mobile media lifestyle trends, the convergence of networks and the continual merging of electronic devices
by Rudy De Waele - Friday, 11 November 2005, 4:45 AM

Hi from Barcelona, Spain.

Let me introduce myself briefly. I am Rudy De Waele, I co-founded Random One (R1) based in Barcelona, Spain in 2001, a leading consultancy company in mobile media communications.

Prior to Random One I worked for the Finnish company Mindworks Oy and worked as ICT Manager on New Media and Internet projects for the European Cities of Culture 2000. Before this I was Managing Director of the Brussels' CyberTheatre project. I have more then 10 years experience in digital media and internet, I work in mobile since 1999.

Currently Random One is partnering with the Mulimob - About Multilingualism and Mobility project. MuLiMob SSA aims to make the most of Europe's multilingual and multicultural diversity for the benefit of its mobile users and workers.

You can find my personal blog about mobile media lifestyle trends, the convergence of networks and the continual merging of electronic devices at http://m-trends.org