Introductions

An Anglo-Canadian welcome...

Picture of George Edwards
An Anglo-Canadian welcome...
by George Edwards - Friday, 9 December 2005, 2:09 PM

I've just joined having seen several of Ajit's references to the Forum on Ecademy and finally signed up!

I work for the Canadian High Commission in London as a Trade Commissioner in the IT & Telecoms sectors, although I'm British not Canadian. I have a particular interest in the mobile arena, as I believe it is an area where Canadian technology and companies have made a real contribution, for example RIM's BlackBerry(tm).

My big project of the moment is creating a Canada @ 3GSM web site, which is profiling the over 30 companies who will be in Barcelona for the 3GSM World Congress next February. Many of these companies are relatively new to Europe and will be seeking to develop partnerships, so I encourage Forum members to take a look at our web site: www.canada3gsm.com

George Edwards

Picture of Nagarajan Gopalakrishnan
Re: An Anglo-Canadian welcome...
by Nagarajan Gopalakrishnan - Monday, 12 December 2005, 6:42 AM

hello George Edwards, Thats really a good work. Hope this site goes on pumping news and events from Canada GSM world. People in my part of the world are looking eagerly for a lot more business ties with Canada Mobile industry. Really a great work..

update: one more thing..i am unable to subscribe to the rss feeds from the site sad